Sunday, August 21, 2011

Charms for good luck

My grandmother always told me to wear a blue bead or an evil eye charm
 to protect me from the evil eye and for good luck!
 I took her advice and I always wear  a blue bead or an evil eye  charm.
So these are my lucky charms.



This necklace I wear it almost every day!



This gold bracelet belongs to my little girl!



This bracelet I made it my self
(the black beads are onyx and the blue turquoise)


and also  this bracelet I made it!



this pink bracelet I bought it last year from Instabul!
Very girly.



These are the bracelets I am wearing right now!
The brown with the silver beads and the murano glass
 is a gift, from a very good friend for my Name Day!
The black one is made from fabric and two plastic beads!
I bougt it from Meteora, at a monastery.
Is hand crafted by nuns!


Do you have any charms to protect you from the evil eye?

Maria


 I 'm sharing this post with these wonderful blogs

Photobucket

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...